Senior Solutions & Strategic Partnerships Manager
Staff, G&A | London, UK | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Strategic Partnerships Manager and you know your way around expanding accounts on the media and entertainment verticals and you have a solid understanding of the European and US markets, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work as part of Globant’s business unit/portfolio (BU) responsible for the global expansion of the media & entertainment vertical.
- Drive new business and logos from a geographic set of targeted clients (that you will help identify) and then service them from an account management perspective.
- Closely partner with tech and delivery teams who manage the BU’s Client portfolio. Working together you will define the list of prospects and set the strategy for pursuing the named accounts.
- Develop new relationships that drive significant revenue growth, by properly identifying and qualifying each opportunity, expertly positioning Globant, clarifying the drivers to success, crafting the proper solution, and defining and executing the strategy to close profitable and sustainable revenue streams in the market.
- Help the team manage the accounts from a client servicing perspective.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 5 - 7 years of business development experience in consulting services with a proven track record in managing significant deals in the M&E industry.
- Ability to articulate Globant’s value proposition and align to a wide variety of client problems
- Experience building trust and showing value selling services in the high-tech world; ideally in a technology consultancy or custom software environment
- Knowledge of the M&E market in Europe or U.S., or Latin America, and experience generating leads in one of those geographies
- Have worked in a fast-moving sales environment, adopted innovative lead generation techniques
- Proven success in various methods of client research and lead generation, including cold calling and networking
- A highly ethical, consultative and team-oriented approach to solution sales
- Ability to work through the whole sales cycle (lead generation to contract negotiation, closing and on-going servicing)
- Strong track record of achieving your sales targets
BS degree in Marketing, IT, General Business, etc, a strong preference to market-leading sales frameworks and techniques for large deal pursuit
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.