Senior Salesforce Developer
Software Development | Jacksonville, FL | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Salesforce certified platform developer, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work closely with business partners to understand needs and transform them into testable components
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Customer’s standards
- Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, and timely delivery
- Research problems discovered by quality assurance or product support with a strong sense of ownership and develop solutions to address the problems
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to our customer
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation
- Demonstrating experience with taking intelligent risks and learning mentality
- Committed to a spirit of authentic partnership to colleagues both internal and external to the organization
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- Ensure that software standards, non-functional requirements, and quality targets are met
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering, technical field or experience in related fields
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving techniques
- Excellent communication skills (listening, oral and written communications)
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Salesforce certifications like:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Application Builder - Mandatory
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I - Mandatory
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II - Desirable
- Minimum 4 years of Salesforce developer experience
- Good knowledge of Apex, SOQL, Lightning and other core Salesforce platform features
- Working knowledge of Github, Bitbucket or Subversion required.
- Experience in distributed systems, object-oriented programming, design patterns, and design methodology
- Experience in designing implementing at least one full lifecycle service cloud deployment
- Exposure to monitoring and logging techniques
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.