Senior Project Manager
Project Management | Orange, CA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior Project Manager you have a solid understanding of agile methodologies, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Teach how to absorb change and evolve processes in an agile way
- Help deliver smarter iterations by incorporating agile methodologies into their strategic processes
- Understand current work-stream and release planning
- Analyze teamwork dynamics
- Identify top priority items needed to be work immediately
- Set up Jira boards for the teams
- Train teams on Agile Methodology as needed
- Implement Methodology
- Monitor and support teams performance to be aligned with business objectives
- Assess and refine portfolio metrics
- Work on upcoming initiatives kick off
- Assessment of current Backlog and Boards set up
- Organize Backlog towards defined portfolio priorities and established work-streams
- Setup HL Features, Epics
- Define and Implement QC Plan
- Create Mid term Roadmap and Release Plan
- Define applicable Agile Methodology for each work-stream
- Set up Agile workshop as required with teams
- Define and Implement Portfolio Metrics
- Develop product training materials
- Develop and expose to the business marketing collateral materials to support the change management process
- Serve as BA to understand cross functional initiatives i.e: GBP Analytics Portal
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Understanding portfolio initiatives and teams scope
- Understanding teams composition, locations and work-streams
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.