Senior Project Manager
Project Management | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior Project Manager you know your way around GRC systems and you have a solid understanding of generic systems implementations, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Leads Program Execution & Governance activities, including executive Steering Committee presentations.
- Experience with implementing new sourcing contracts
- Program Leadership / Influence: Recognized within IT as both a program management expert and thought leader.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 10+ years of project management or related experience.
- Bachelors of Science in CS, MIS, related technical degree or equivalent work experience with minimum of 3 years of technical work experience
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills
- Successfully led multiple cross-domain programs
- At least 5 years of experience successfully leading systems implementation projects, including a very good understanding of SDLC / Agile methodologies.
- Experience with enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) systems implementations (Archer / Metricstream) is a plus.
- Excellent meeting facilitator and program driver
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.