Senior Project Manager
Project Management | Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work cross functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals.
- Work with sales and other team members to help define requirements and plan, scope and estimate projects.
- Responsible for managing project financial lifecycle, including estimates, status reporting, revenue forecasts, invoicing, etc.
- Participate in project kick-off meetings to set expectations and the process and pace for our projects.
- Work in concert with Business Analysis to assign and prioritize tasks to the appropriate team members.
- Ensure projects are always moving forward and everyone is clear on next steps.
- Communicate and drive acceptance of project deadlines, milestones, and dependencies.
- Actively tracks project status, progress, risks and issues
- Effectively manages change control and risk management processes
- Alerts the appropriate PS channels at the first sign of any potential risk or barrier that may prevent work from being completed.
- Creates project documentation as needed and/or ensuring all documentation is saved on our central server.
- Collaborates with the project team to identify strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s needs within established constraint.
- Accountable for flawless execution in own work and that of direct reports, pushes for same with project team members.
- Contributes to company processes and proactively identifying areas for improvement.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 5+ years prior product management or project management experience within a consulting services, digital agency and/or digital product environment.
- Significant practical experience in managing multiple large scale projects within an agile program delivery model, interacting with multiple scrum teams for each planned release.
- Leadership with integrity and direct attitude.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Outstanding judgment, especially in high-pressure situations.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate problems and risks in advance, and change plans accordingly.
- Ability to multi-task – you’d actually prefer to be involved in multiple projects at once.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, salesmanship skills and presentation chops.
- Strong knowledge of technical applications, programs and standards
- Passion for new technologies.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.