SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - Chat
Product Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 9,200 professionals and we are present in 17 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER with experience with chat technologies - we want to meet you. This is an onsite position in Alpharetta, GA.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Lead large-scale initiatives across functions and geographies for implementing a best in class chat based customer service solution.
- Experience in designing and deploying the chat support platform lifecycle starting from highly successful plain vanilla chat support to a self-help solution with machine learning and AI technologies
- End to End ownership and responsibility of the success of the pervasive chat support implementation.
- Provide product direction and product strategy to significantly accelerate the usage rate of
- the chat based support solution.
- Significant experience in the customer service domain to be able to identify use cases, set design principles and architectural guidelines to enable significant uplift in the volumes of support via the chat medium and ensure that chat support becomes pervasive
- Program Management in a complex environment with additional responsibilities of presentations, story-telling required for on boarding different countries / Client member firms on to the chat support solution
- Design, document, & improve business processes to identify risks, remove single points of failure and ensure a data driven, durable, systemic and efficient operation.
- Executive presence required to work with Client Business Partners, Support Leaders, Regional
- Leaders to ensure success of the program
- In depth technical understanding of the chatbot landscape, latest technology and trends, and hands on experience utilizing chatbot like Salesforce, Azure Bot, Lex, Cortana, Google Home, IBM Watson, API.ai.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in technology
- 3+ years of experience product management delivering consumerized customer experience
- 3+ years of experience in customer service / support role
- Experience and in depth understanding of chat as a platform for customer support
- Experience and understanding of technologies and market trends related to chat bot technologies like Lex, Cortana, API.ai and so on
- Experience in mobility and machine learning technology such as, NLP, text analytics, chatbot, search or other ML technologies
- Use case design, Feature Design and Architectural design experience
- Successful track record of owning and driving successful global product deployments
- Excellent leadership skills and solid track record of driving adoption and change management
- Excellent presentation, storytelling and sales skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage with both product engineers as well as senior executives
- Demonstrated project management skills, having led cross functional, multi-geograph based teams to deliver desired results in the required time frame
- Strong understanding of the design thinking and product development process
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.