Senior Product Designer
Design | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be expected to apply visual design best practices and company standards to our next generation digital experiences, with high focus on developing consistent, branded visual interfaces that maximize engagement with our clients
Collaborates directly with a team of product owners, marketing managers, and UX designers to design the front end of web application interfaces that balance user need with business goals.
- Work with Product Manager or UX Researcher to turn requirements into wireframes and other low fidelity comps
- Create pixel perfect prototypes
- Code reference implementations as needed
- Work with the Agile dev team to ensure designs are faithfully executed
- 6+ years relevant experience as Product Designer
- Portfolio - mobile, software product, deeper functionality. We want to see deep software product work, not just purely visual agency or brand work
- Ability to quickly understand and deconstruct a variety of problem spaces
- Delivering comps and clickable prototypes from low fidelity to pixel perfect fidelity
- Excperience to present to executives, empathize with users, and drive product excellence with Agile dev teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Keen eye for visual design and interaction design
All of our designers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.