Senior Product Designer
Design | Emeryville, CA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be expected to apply visual design best practices and company standards to our next generation digital experiences, with high focus on developing consistent, branded visual interfaces that maximize engagement with our clients
Collaborates directly with a team of product owners, marketing managers, and UX designers to design the front end of web application interfaces that balance user need with business goals.
- Working with UX Researchers, you’ll help design and help conduct research studies, from user personas to UX tests for existing or new features.
- Working with Product Managers, you’ll translate product strategy and user requirements into full-fledged user experiences, including mockups, user flow diagrams, and interactive prototypes.
- You’ll also work with our Engineering teams to turn mockups into features, working together to maintain a polished and scalable pattern library.
- You’ll be expected to use data, competitive research, and analytic rigor in designing our user experiences.
- Understand responsive and mobile design constraints
- 6 plus years design experience
- A proven expert in both web and mobile experience design and is an extremely customercentric, creative leader & thinker with the ability to inspire designers to deliver excellence in design thinking and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or related design field
- Experience designing for customer-facing websites or business web applications
- Ability to design user interaction, user flows, wireframes, hi-fidelity mocks, prototypes, and detailed design specifications
- Solid understanding and appreciation of latest UI/UX design concepts and best practices
- Ability to support design work using all available insights including customer feedback, quantitative data and site metrics, and usability findings
- Ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Effectively communicate design concepts through sketches and mockups/prototypes
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and prototyping tools (InVision, Keynote, etc)
- Experience designing for enterprise SaaS, accessibility, mobile apps, and responsive design
- Ability to conduct user research tests and brainstorm sessions
- Experience with analytics and big data visualization
- Extensive LOTR or Star Wars knowledge
- Riddle-solving abilities
All of our designers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.