Senior Product Analyst
Project Management | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Senior Product Analyst
- Minimum 5 years of BSA type experience
- Strong people and communication skills
- Able to quickly understand the business process and needs, and translate them into business requirements
- Strong background in driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, solutioning specially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target mappings and reporting.
- Detail oriented and be able to think of all the scenarios for functional and nonfunctional requirements Experience in application/system testing and UAT.
- Strong background in business process analysis, data modeling and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct data quality issues.
- Strong IT background with experience in application development and/or support.
- Experience and knowledge of API, SOA, ESB concept and tools.
- Experience in developing/supporting/testing real time interfaces with different systems.
- Hands on experience with databases and using SQL tools like toad, and SQLplus for data analysis and validating test results.
- Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multidimensional teams.
- Able to produce concise and clear documentation.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Engage with the business users at different levels to understand business needs, and document the requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate the requirements and make recommendations on solutions/implementation.
- Work with various program owners, business partners, IT teams, and the application teams to identify, document, and prioritize requirements.
- Develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional specifications, solution design documents, quality plans, and other project artifacts; hands on application configuration/customization.
- Partner with various business partners across the and solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration, data warehouse and business intelligence technology functionality to meet evolving business requirements and information needs.
- Ensure solutions promote simplification, efficiency and an increasingly higher level of productivity for users.
- Provide functional leadership during technology upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business partners.
- Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Test new/modified applications to ensure applications and results meet endusers needs.
- Participate in change management activities (UAT, training, communications, online help, business readiness etc.) supporting program rollouts in partnership with global Subject Matter Experts and Business Readiness Manager.
- Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to end users.
- Participate in Agile scrum team, responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.