Senior .Net Developer
Software Development | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Senior .Net Developer you will be working with our onsite team in one of our main projects in the media and entertainment industry. You will be a will be a team player who is ready to make a lasting contribution to the organization and its positive work culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The primary responsibility is handling the development and support needs of Securitized Products Finance Business in Global Markets Division.
The candidate should be able to understand thoroughly the end-to-end application development methodology, become fully conversant with all tools to provide effective end-to-end application support.
Specific tasks for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Design and develop components primarily based on C#.
• Familiarize with the applications, tools, feeds, databases, and batch files that are being supported by the team.
• Document, troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered in Production.
The candidate is expected to be an extremely qualified developer of the highest caliber, capable of independently extracting requirements, deducing development tasks, and delivering components.
WHAT TO BRING
• 7+ years in developing software solutions
• Expert working knowledge of C# and .NET, At least 5+ years.
• Expert database skills with any RDBMS systems (primarily SQL Server, Oracle and/or Sybase)
• Experience with messaging technologies is a plus.
• Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous messaging workflows is a plus.
• Good knowledge of SOA tools (messaging, web-services, XML libraries)
• Has experience of the SDLC process.
• Excellent communication skills
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.