Senior .NET Developer/Architect
Software Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Senior .NET Developer you will be joining our onsite team, who is currently working in one of our most challenging projects within the financial industry. This position requires an onsite presence in Manhattan, NYC.
YOU"LL HAVE THE CHANCE TO:
- Take an active role in all phases of the SDLC, including requirements gathering, UI design, architecture, programming, unit/integration testing, and maintenance
- Create, maintain and consume own and third party Web Services and Microservices
- Assist with ongoing design, development, and configuration of existing and new apps
- Develop new Microsoft application, focus on business logic, and APIs construction
- Identify areas of the code base that can be updated to provide better performance, maintainability, and/or flexibility
- Communicate with cross-functional teams - BAs, software quality analysts, and appropriate stakeholders during application development and configuration
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5+ years' professional software development experience required
- .NET Framework 4.6, C#, ASP.NET, and MVC 5
- Relational Databases experience
- Web Services, SOA, OData, WCF, SOAP, REST, and WSDL
- Security Best Practices Oriented
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks
Nice to have:
- Relational databases, SQL, and T-SQL
- XML, XSL, XPATH
- HTML, XHTML, CSS, SASS, and Twitter Bootstrap or Responsive Web Design Knowledge
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.