Senior Java Developer (Dallas, Tx)
Software Development | Dallas, TX, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Senior Java Developer you will be working with the latest technologies in a really challenging and professional environment with our onsite team!
What you'll do:
You will work with cross-functional team consisting of business, design authorities, partners and the service provider teams to:
- help onboard services to the API Gateway,
- develop and test various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs,
- help onboard various clients to use the APIs
- develop mock client apps to perform end-to-end testing
- assist in production monitoring setup and rollout to partners
- monitor product quality, triage any issues and adjust as customers deem necessary.
What will make you succeed in this role:
- 10+ years application development experience
- 3+ years developing REST services using Java & Spring framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent (nice to have)
- Experience in agile environments
- Experience delivering APIs to external partners and integrating with external vendors using API Connect or Datapower
- Hands on experience with implementing security protocols, SAML, OAuth, JWS, JWE on Datapower
- Hands on experience with Node.js, Python scripting, Apache JMeter
- Experience with GIT
- Understanding of Devops processes
- Experience with Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop and Hive (nice to have)
- Experience with monitoring tools for Datapower and Splunk
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.