Senior Java Developer
Software Development | London, UK | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organisations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionising and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Java – Deep implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
- Frequent usage of Spring, Reactive programming, Threads and Annotation Processors is a benefit.
- Experience designing and creating micro services in a highly distributed environment
- Experience with using public cloud products, such as EC2, etc.
- Strong security understanding with CSRF, XSS and CORS for browser / native clients.
- Experience with streaming API’s a benefit and supporting large scale API versioning with backward compatibility.
- Spring – Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework
- Application Servers – Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
- Experience with containers and deployment (Dockers / Kubernetes as an example)
- Practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks and use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium (must have)
- Continuous Integration – Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson and Continuous Delivery – Experience with automated deployments using a tool like Rundeck.
- Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other members
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready