Senior Java Developer
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior Java Developer you know your way around Spring, REST, CD/CI and you have a solid understanding of integration via multiple ways, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Translate functional specifications and work items into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Work with Program Managers, Test Engineers, and Operations to design, develop, test, and deploy world-class software.
- Develop solutions ensuring adherence to the engineering process and propose improvements in design and process.
- Detect and communicate risks and opportunities to Globant managers and proactively help address them.
- Act as a Globant ambassador.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Strong object-oriented design, data structures, and programming skills.
- Advanced level experience with Core Java and JEE centric design patterns.
- More than 6 years of experiences using Java/JEE.
- Advanced level with Spring framework, Spring MVC (Model-View-Controller).
- Ability to apply J2EE design patterns, technical principles, tools, and best practices.
- Expert level skills with enterprise web-based development of application systems using Core Java and J2EE technologies:
- Servlets, POJO, EJB
- Hibernate / JDBC drivers
- Protocol - HTTP/HTTPS
- Platform UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
- Experience with REST services.
- Experience with application profiling, performance tuning, event handling, and performance tuning.
- Experience with how to prevent XSS (Cross-site scripting) and XSRF (Cross-site request forgery).
- Experience developing high performance, scalable, and fault tolerant services.
- Experience doing unit test (junit, testng and/other tools).
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.