Senior Java Developer
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior Java Developer you know your way around Java programming skills and you have a solid understanding of object oriented design and programming, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Develop new services and maintain existing ones
- Develop integrations with 3rd party services
- Help modernize existing platform architecture
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills
- Solid core java programming skills
- At least 5 years of experience working with J2EE
- Experience developing high performance, scalable and fault tolerant services
- Experience using databases (relational or non-relational)
- Experience (or ability to quickly ramp up) with libraries like Spring and Spring Boot
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field, or demonstrable equivalent knowledge
- Enterprise integration patterns
- Experience working with cloud-based applications (GCP)
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.