Senior iOS Developer
Business Development | Dallas, TX, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Sr. IOS Developer you will be working with the latest IOS technologies, including SWIFT. You will be a key member of a brand new team working on the development of gaming apps, with one of our main clients (world wide leader in technology). So, strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required (3-4 years in IOS development; 1 year of SWIFT).
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Experience on iOS apps development with SWIFT (C/C++/C# is a plus)
- Apple frameworks: Coredata, Operation Queues, GCD, Auto-layout.
- Building test cases.
- Data and memory build options (advantages/disadvantages)
- Strong development fundamentals
OUR IDEAL SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Experience working with Restful services.Use of Charles debugger or similar tool.
- Optimization of App performance in conditions (wifi vs LTE, poor signal, etc)
- OOA/D fundamentals
- Developing scalable stable code
OUR IDEAL SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years native app development (iOS SDK)
- 5+ years software engineering experience