Senior iOS Developer
Business Development | Santa Monica, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be working with the Objective-C, Swift 3, iOS 9+. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Working as the technical lead of the team with the ability to convey design and architectural decisions into concrete implementations.
- Working with the technical lead on architecture and design different apps
- Working with PM, UX and QA teams to ensure that requirements are identified, and features are built, tested and deployed to production, smoothly and on time.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER WILL HAVE:
- Great ability to work effectively in a cross functional, geographically distributed team of mobile, backend and frontend engineers, UX designers and QA engineers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to convey complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience leading mobile development teams and mentoring other developers.
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Strong experience building IOS Mobile Apps
- Strong background and programming experience in SWIFT 3 and Objective C.
- Deep understanding of mobile device frameworks and web technologies. Able to build mobile applications to connect to middle tiers and applications through RESTful web services.
- Excellent knowledge about performance optimization of Mobile applications.
- Exposure to React Native is a plus
- Embedded systems experience a plus.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.