Senior Front End Developer
Consulting | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Senior Front End Developer to join our Consumer Experience Studio that is presently delivering solutions for one of our clients in the media industry. This position will require a full-time presence in Atlanta, GA.
OUR IDEAL FRONT END DEVELOPER WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Working closely with customer’s teams as well as Globant’s teams!
- Working with other developers to redesign and implement large-scale high availability
- Architectural planning and design
OUR IDEAL FRONT END DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE:
- 3-7 years experience as a front-end developer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (Master’s preferred).
- Strong experience with Scrum and TDD
- Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc).
- Experience developing component-driven UI
- Strong working knowledge of XML/XSL/JSON, HTML, and associated modern technologies
- Great communication and collaboration skills and a strong teamwork ethic.
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.