Senior Digital Strategist
Consulting | Dallas, TX, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Senior Digital Strategist is a client-facing leadership position responsible for shaping the vision, goals and direction for client engagements. Senior strategists are skillful facilitators who quickly earn credibility with C-level stakeholders and build consensus translating vision into action. Strategists are integral to product discovery/definition and the sales process.
Senior Digital Strategists must be collaborative to the core, curious by nature and brave in putting forth recommendations, plans and vision to help guide teams toward action. They settle comfortably into the gray space working at the intersection of business strategy, product design and technology.
- Serves as primary facilitator of multi-day workshops and collaborative sessions—this includes architecting the agenda, defining outcomes and activities, bringing relevant industry insights and guiding a room of c-level stakeholders
- Leads pre-sales discovery sessions alongside sales leadership; you help surface and shape new opportunities, adding value without requiring direction
- Builds alignment and consensus—both externally and externally—around engagement/project goals and objectives
- Creates clarity amidst complexity through in-person leadership and by crafting thoughtful proposals, use cases, and roadmaps
- Partners tightly with UX and technical leads to ideate “the art of the possible” with clients, centering teams around the problem we’re solving, business outcomes and how we’ll measure success
- No armchair strategists, please. To be considered, you must clearly articulate how you bridge strategic frameworks and concepts to tactical execution.
- Experience leading a room of c-level decision makers and multi-disciplinary experts across technology, product management, and user experience
- Humility to learn from peers across disciplines and alongside clients
- Ability to build consensus and alignment across diverse teams, both internal and external
- Practical knowledge of design thinking, UX principles, lean canvas, product management and Agile software development
- Experience leading complex design, technology or consulting projects, working in collaboration across multiple disciplines
- Natural storytelling abilities, with the aptitude to context switch depending on audience/decision maker
- Will get hands dirty building deliverables (research plans, distillation reports/analyses, proposals) and work alongside project teams to drive client success
- 8+ years of professional experience in related discipline: digital strategy, business strategy, user experience/research, cognitive science, computer science, product management
- Moderate travel, expected up to 25%
- Sense of humor
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.