Senior Digital Architect
Software Development | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
At Globant we boost our client's digital experience by ideating and creating the most innovative software products leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. The most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team result in 19 studios where engineering and design meet scale to create digital journeys.
We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Senior Digital Architect to provide high-level architectural direction that drives project-level requirements.
Forrester Quote from "Meet the Digital Architects of your Technology Strategy" Article:
"We separate digital architects from the developer crowd based on three characteristics. They aspire to set architectural direction; deploy open source software across four or more technology areas; and use three or more types of cloud services.
Digital Architects are self-motivated and customer-focused. Digital Architects do not wait idly for good things to happen - they seize control to make good things happen."
YOU'LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Offer consultation, recommendations and education to clients on the appropriate technical choices to best meet established project goals
- Provide technical and architecture requirements
- Understand the state of the project at any given point in time and regularly report on status
- Address issues that arise with implementation of the strategic plan established for a project
- Ensure that project activities are aligned with the statement of work
- Mentor team members
- Participate in scrum and weekly meetings during periods of active involvement
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Possess an in-depth understanding of software architecture practices and guide how a project will be implemented
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related major) or equivalent experience. We are looking for people who understand how reliable, maintainable, and scalable software is built.
- Passion for technology. We work on cutting edge digital technologies
- Travel as necessary up to 25% for engagements
- 5+ years of leading a software team and leading/nurturing client relationships
- DevOps, Cloud, Data Science, Machine Learning, AI
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.