Senior DevOps Engineer
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios. We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer experienced in building CI/CD pipelines, that can manage different cloud and normalizing multiple legacy systems converting them into managed services. For this particular position you will be working with an onsite team closely to the technical upper management of the company.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be managing AWS infrastructure, and supporting engineering teams maintaining complex systems. You will also be working on next generation of services being built for new business requirements. Additional time will be spent on improving internal processes and documentation to maintain our high service levels.
- AWS experience using EC2 and supporting services
- Development experience particularly in Python
- Experience in building Docker containers
- Worked supporting deployments using Docker
- Worked with or built CI / CD services for 15+ engineers
- Familiar with instrumentation and metric collection using Datadog
- Comfortable supporting engineering staff of 20+ in multiple locations
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience building, testing and shipping commercially available software products
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms
- Kubernetes experience
- Mysql DBA
- Datadog monitoring
- Understanding concepts for micro-service architecture
- SSO / SAML experience
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.