Senior Consultant - Design Strategist
UX Designer | London, UK | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
We are seeking a Senior Consultant specialized in design to join our team in London. You will lead medium sized / specialist teams in projects and key work streams within large, complex client projects as required, ensuring delivery in line with client requirements. You will support the development of proposals and be involved in client pitches, presenting and discussing solutions. You facilitate project / client objectives through the production of key deliverables, in line with project plans and their practitioner experience.
- Through understanding our company's service offering able to clarify, appraise and close ‘sales’ opportunities with clients. Able discuss recommendations and potential outcomes with confidence.
- Regularly develops proposals, statements of work and project plans with minimal support.
- Acts as a project lead on medium to large projects, ensuring delivery in line with client requirements. Understands and agrees exceptions to project deliverables as they arise.
- Consistently seeks ways to increase project profitability and scope new projects.
- Authoritatively and diplomatically steers, instructs and challenges clients, having built trusted advisor relationships with key personnel.
- Takes a lead role in client management matters, raising concerns with seniors as necessary.
- Leads on performance management processes of junior team members and facilitates the achievement of objectives of these less experienced staff in conjunction with line managers.
- Deliver work in line with specialist practitioner skills and project requirements. At the same time building experience in other specialisms from across the business.
- Present back outcomes to both internal and external / client teams. Trains and coaches junior team members in area of specialism.
- Utilise previous experience, specialist practitioner skills to develop ideas including new service offerings and enhancements to existing services.
- You have a genuine passion for Service Design and being consultative
- You are comfortable outside your comfort zone and ‘being thrown in the deep end!’
- Collaborative by nature you should work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment and working on multiple projects
- You are excited by change and challenging the status quo. You are proactive in everything you do, from your self-development to learning about your clients, their issues and how to resolve them
- 3 / 4 years’ experience at a mid / senior level, leading the delivery of exceptional user experiences and innovative design solutions for clients and their customers
- Experience across the whole spectrum of engagement on medium to large projects – from pitching, planning through to final handover of deliverables
- Able to ‘sell’ a concept, idea or pitch to a client and challenge that client, to ensure we ‘get it right.’ It’s about being constructively provocative
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.