Senior Client Partner - Financial
Client Partner | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
The Senior Client Partner will be responsible for the growth and profitability of several
key customer accounts by driving the entire sales cycle of our unique software consulting
services including defining the strategy, building executive relationships, identifying and
developing business opportunities and coordinating multidisciplinary teams that will
collaborate in appropiate steps to move opportunities forward to contract execution.
WE ARE A GLOBAL LEADER AND PURE DIGITAL PLAYER
We boost our clien's digital experience by ideating and creating the most innovative
software products leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We are the place where
INNOVATION, DESIGN, and ENGINEERING meet scale. We leverage the most
cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team resulting in 17 studios to
create our customers’ best-in- class digital journeys.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for
adding value to our clients within each interaction. As such we seek people with similar
drive and ethics combined with hands-on attitude and entrepreneurial spirit to join
our growing team. Right now, we are seeking “rock-star” status Senior Client Partners to
join our business development team.
Over the past 13 years Globant (NYSE: GLOB) has become a worldwide recognized top
powerhouse in the technology space with over 5500 professionals distributed over 35+
locations globally across USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Asia working for
companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, Google, Southwest Airlines and Facebook to
name just a few.
For more information on please visit www.globant.com
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Client Partnes to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Strategy and Accountable for Business Development
- Accountable for achieving account financial targets and KPIs
- Develop an account plan with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Alerting management team to opportunities for further sales within the client
- Aggressively drive Digital Services Engagements into new areas of the business
- Promoting all lines of services within the client
- Quarterly Business Reviews to ensure client satisfaction
- Collecting and coordinate farming activities with the account delivery team
- Being the single point of escalation for the account
- Spending 75+% of time onsite at client(s) Delivery
- Providing oversight of entire team for the account
- Liaise on with Delivery and Technology to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Ensuring that delivery strategy matches the client expectations
- Evaluating account status bi-weekly and delivering an action plan
- Manage client expectations and communications flow as it relates to production and internal project teams; negotiate and resolve high level client issues.
- Financial Management:
- Booking commitment reports and Monthly bookings (US Dollar and Openings) by Sales Operations
- Account financial planning and reporting
- Monitor and resolve any financial issues
Ideally You Will Also Have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related area
- 5+ years’ experience in IT services client delivery
- Experience as project/program/product manager (not required but helpful)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.