Senior Client Partner
Business Development | London, UK | Full Time
The Senior Client Partner will be responsible for the growth and profitability of several key customer accounts by driving the entire sales cycle of our unique software consulting services including defining the strategy, building executive relationships, identifying and developing business opportunities and coordinating multidisciplinary teams that will collaborate in appropriate steps to move opportunities forward to contract execution.
WE ARE A GLOBAL LEADER AND PURE DIGITAL PLAYER
We boost our client's digital experience by ideating and creating the most innovative software products leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We are the place where INNOVATION, DESIGN, and ENGINEERING meet scale. We leverage the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team resulting in 17 studios to create our customers’ best-in-class digital journeys.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients within each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics combined with hands-on attitude and entrepreneurial spirit to join our growing team. Right now, we are seeking “rock-star” status Senior Client Partners to join our business development team.
Over the past 13 years Globant (NYSE: GLOB) has become a worldwide recognized top powerhouse in the technology space with over 5500 professionals distributed over 35+ locations globally across USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Asia working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, Google, Southwest Airlines and Facebook to name just a few.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Client Partners to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Desired skills:
Strategy and Accountable for Business Development
- Accountable for achieving account financial targets and KPIs
- Develop an account plan with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Alerting management team to opportunities for further sales within the client
- Aggressively drive Digital Services Engagements into new areas of the business
- Promoting all lines of services within the client
- Quarterly Business Reviews to ensure client satisfaction
- Collecting and coordinate farming activities with the account delivery team
- Being the single point of escalation for the account
- Spending 75+% of time onsite at client(s)
- Providing oversight of entire team for the account
- Liaise on with Delivery and Technology to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Ensuring that delivery strategy matches the client expectations
- Evaluating account status bi-weekly and delivering an action plan
- Manage client expectations and communications flow as it relates to production and internal project teams; negotiate and resolve high-level client issues.
- Booking commitment reports and Monthly bookings (US Dollar and Openings) by Sales Operations
- Account financial planning and reporting
- Monitor and resolve any financial issues
Ideally You Will Also Have
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related area
- 5+ years’ experience in IT services client delivery
- Experience as project/program/product manager (not required but helpful)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionising and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.