Senior Client Partner
Business Development | Louisville, KY | Full Time
At Globant we boost our client's digital experience by ideating and creating the most innovative software products leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. The most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team result in 19 studios where engineering and design meet scale to create digital journeys.
We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Right now we are seeking exceptional Client Partner to join our business development team. This position will require a full-time presence in Louisville, KY.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO WORK ON:
Business Development and Strategy:
- Accountable for achieving account financial targets and KPIs
- Develop an account plan with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed. Manage strategic advancement of customer relations, including ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention as well as identification of upselling potential.
- Alerting management team to opportunities for further sales within the client
- Aggressively driving Digital Services Engagements into new areas of the business. Prospect new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques.
- Promoting all lines of services within the client
- Managing quarterly Business Reviews to ensure client satisfaction
- Collecting and coordinate farming activities with the account delivery team. Create and negotiate complex quotes, RFIs/RFPs, and contracts as well as the preparation, implementation and closure of sales negotiations at decision-making level.
- Being the single point of escalation for the account
- Spending 75+% of time onsite at client(s)
- Providing oversight of entire team for the account
- Liaise on with Delivery and Technology to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Ensuring that delivery strategy matches the client expectations
- Evaluating account status bi-weekly and delivering an action plan
- Managing client expectations and communications flow as it relates to production and internal project teams; negotiate and resolve high level client issues.
- Booking commitment reports and Monthly bookings (US Dollar and Openings) by Sales Operations
- Account financial planning and reporting
- Monitoring and resolving any financial issues
OUR IDEAL CLIENT PARTNER WILL HAVE:
- A total of 7+ years experience in sales and a minimum of 4-5 years of software sales experience, successfully selling solutions or services at an executive level. Prior experience with customers in the Healthcare is a great asset.
- Experience making executive-level calls, developing solutions that help our clients, and then mobilizing internal assets to deliver on time and above expectations.
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike.
- A strong understanding of how to build & manage a territory business plan.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
OUR IDEAL CLIENT PARTNER SHOULD HAVE:
- A new business hunter and a proactive go getter with a winner mentality.
- Deep understanding of sales process and embedded sales methodology.
- A start-up mode mentality.
- Aggressive, persuasive, persistent attitude
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!