Senior Client Partner - Artificial Intelligence
Business Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
Do you have true passion for technology? Do you do everything possible to understand your clients business and needs? Are you an expert at building deep long lasting consultative relationships? Do you hunt big game?
Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 15 years we have created a top tier organization of over 6,000 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, M-GO and Google to name just a few. And is a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 15 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking an exceptional Client Partner to join our business development team and help us expand our AI practice in the US. In this position you will be responsible for selling our unique Artificial Intelligence software services to customers different customers across the US.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process including lead qualification, pre-sales activities such as demos, and contract completion.
- In this role you will lead the creation and negotiation of complex quotes, RFIs/RFPs, and contracts as well as the preparation, implementation and closure of sales negotiations at decision-making level. In addition the strategic advancement of customer relations, including ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention as well as identification of up-selling potential will be a major function of this role.
- You will be responsible of prospecting new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques. With managing the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing will be expected.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- You have a minimum of 7 years experience in technology consulting services sales experience, successfully selling solutions or services at an executive level. Prior experience selling AI solutions/platforms is a must.
- You have experience making executive-level calls, developing solutions that propel the business of clients, and then mobilizing internal assets to deliver on time and above expectations.
- You are comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike, and possess a strong understanding of how to build & manage a territory business plan.
- You have a strong track record of success developing, negotiating and closing long-term agreements with major $5-10 Million+ volume accounts.
- You are experience with implementation and onsite/offshore development staff to assure smooth delivery and customer satisfaction.
- You are a business hunter and a proactive go getter with a winner mentality. This role also benefits from and aggressive, persuasive and persistent attitude tempered by excellent communication and analytical skills.