Senior C++ Engineer
Software Development | Mountain View, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior C++ Engineer, have experience analyzing software requirements and developing software components, along with experience building complex backend components, focusing on performance and resilience, we want to meet you.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience in C++ proved development
- Strong focus on performance and resilience on backend components
- Very good communication and leadership skills
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING:
- BS Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- Must be have previous professional experience with graphical user interfaces
- Must have solid background and knowledge of Object Oriented methodologies
- Must have basic understanding of the systems development life cycle.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.