Senior Business Analyst
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Ideal candidate would have as many of the following: strong understanding of web development within a CMS (AEM), web analytics (GA 360, GTM), personalization, UX, agile/scrum, and digital marketing domain knowledge.
- 5+ years experience, Bachelors Degree to equivalent experience
- Drive feature assessment & requirements gathering
- Functional expert for a business process and use cases
- Has done or would be trusted to do the job of the business users in scope
- Collaboratively plans feature/function testing across modules for a business process
- Assists with test execution & defect/change tracking
- Contributes to business process design & documentation
- Helps write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Works with business partners in writing and owning functional requirements
- A highly experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization
- Has wide-ranging experiences, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.