Senior Business Analyst
Consulting | Miami, FL, USA | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and focusing on the Digital Journey of the customer. With that in mind we then combine strong Engineering and Creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Senior Business Analyst to join our Consumer Experience Studio that is presently delivering solutions for one of our clients in the retail industry. This position will require a full-time presence in Miami, FL.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Real-life experience implementing Agile (Scrum or Kanban) or at least active participation in Agile teams developing software solutions (3+ years experience)
- Rally, JIRA or any other advanced tool for Agile teams
- Understanding of how performance/velocity is measured for Agile teams
- Requirement documentation and detail analysis
- Participating in meetings regarding requirement specification
- Identifying business needs, requirements, constraints and business problems of current systems along with the stakeholders
- Consistently meeting with business customers to receive business requirements
- Effectively communicating to all stakeholders to solidify needs and identifying issues in a timely manner
- Writing and maintains defects and user stories and reviewing them with stakeholders
OUR IDEAL SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Previous experience in Business Analyst roles/PM/Scrum Master roles: A minimum of 5 years
- 3+ years working in agile environments. SCM is a big plus
- Identify major stakeholders and requirement sources
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
OUR IDEAL SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience with offshore delivery model
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.