Senior Business Analyst
Business Development | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Looking for an exciting role as a Senior Business Analyst leading cutting edge app solutions to solve real business problems? We partner with our clients to craft and deliver intentional, unique digital strategies. Our partners can expect a collaborative and agile cross-functional team approach, holistic project planning with a focus on quality, strong development lifecycle environment, and enablement through thought leadership.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Gathers and understands business needs by collaborating with external customers to document and prioritize requirements from their business
- Ability to articulate and presents these requirements in a manner that is agreeable, measurable, and flexible through the use of user stories
- Manages the organization and documentation of business requirements to ensure the project team develops and implements solutions that meet customer needs and minimize defects prior to implementation
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate sessions with the client to identify and drive complete requirements. Document requirements and work flow diagrams with focus on process improvements and ensure timely stakeholder sign off
- Oversee change request processes including facilitating meetings with business and technology teams to assist in timely and quality project completion
- Partner with the design, analytics, and test teams to ensure timely creation/execution of mockups/wireframes, visual designs, success metrics and test plans
- Work with project management to assist in the development of project release plans to establish deadlines for completion of project deliverables based on estimates
- Organize and manage the project documents that govern the lifecycle of project execution in a central location for easy access by external stakeholders and the project team
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Experience with external clients in different industries; working with stakeholders/c-level executive in those businesses a plus
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst
- 2+ years working in agile environments
- Ability to lead a team and drive alignment towards the agreed upon project requirements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with a diversity of roles: both technical and non-technical
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with content management systems and enterprise backend system integrations a plus
- Demonstrated ability to acquire technical and business process knowledge and skills quickly.
- Experience leading requirements analysis and design activities throughout the complete software development life cycle
- Excellent and concise analytical and problem solving skills; must be able to learn new concepts quickly
- Travel will vary, but may require up to 50%
- This is not a financial analyst role
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.