Senior Business Analyst
Product Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a dynamic team working on an ambitious 2 year technology transformation project for the Investment Banking division of our client in New York City. The project scope covers all aspects of Banker and regulatory processes and includes document management, banker workflows, client and deal management, mobile applications, MIS reporting, and leading-edge big data and predictive analytical tools.
Details of the Role:
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided.
- Elicit and document requirements from business stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Work closely with the UX/UI team to align business requirements end user designs.
- Analyze and define business processes and business rules using modeling practices.
- Schedule, prioritize and align business analysis tasks with overall project planning.
- Produce user stories, business requirements documents, and flow diagrams and other BA artifacts to support the software development.
- Support the development team in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
Essential Skills Needed:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.
- Extensive knowledge in Products, Projects/Client lifecycle, Finance and Controls in Capital Markets/Primary Markets – M&A, IPO’s, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets.
- Understanding of software development and modern application architectures in an agile environment.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a user-centered design methodology.
- Proven experience in either function – Coverage Management, or Finance or Product control or Supervisory Controls for Capital Markets/Primary Markets in the business.
- Articulate and capable of documenting and getting requirements signed-off, validating application prototypes, supporting user testing and supporting applications after go-live.
- Experience of writing use cases, data flow diagrams, and process flow diagrams.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Practical understanding of business process modeling.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.