Senior Business Analyst
Consulting | Jacksonville, FL | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Business Analyst you know your way around Agile methodologies and you have a solid understanding of Agile teams we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work with cross-functional teams to test eCommerce integrations
- Support high impact initiatives and proposing best technology improvements
- Work with different vendors/customers/partners ensuring best practices to drive integration projects from inception to end.
- Ensure compliance with regulations throughout the lifecycle of the integration and post-implementation.
- Configure and schedule integrations as needed.
- Participate in projects kick-off meetings.
- Recorde status/progress of projects in Jira, Salesforce.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- A minimum of 5+ years Business Analyst Experience
- Agile Methologies Experience-a must-
- Excellent Communication Skills with all levels in the organization- a must
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through technical specifications.
- Self-motivation, should be highly organized, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- It is a Contractor position****
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.