Senior Business Analyst
Product Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Business Analyst you know your way around Agile Methodology and you have a solid understanding of requirement gathering we would love to meet you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Real-life experience implementing Agile (Scrum or Kanban) or at least active participation in Agile teams developing software solutions (3+ years experience)
- Rally, JIRA or any other advanced tool for Agile teams
- Understanding of how performance/velocity is measured for Agile teams
- Requirement documentation and detail analysis
- Participate in meetings regarding requirement specification
- Identify business needs, requirements, constraints and business problems of current systems along with the stakeholders
- Create Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams for each particular requirement
- Consistently meeting with business customers to receive business requirements
- Effectively communicating to all stakeholders to solidify needs and identifying issues in a timely manner
- Writes and maintains defects and user stories and reviewing them with stakeholders
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Previous experience in Business Analyst roles/PM/Scrum Master roles: A minimum of 5 years
- 3+ years working in agile environments.
- Identify major stakeholders and requirement sources
- Airline or Travel domain experience (great plus)
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.