Senior Android Mobile Developer
Mobile Developer | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Sr. Android Mobile Developer. You will be a key member with one of our main clients (leading global financial services firm).
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR ANDROID MOBILE DEVELOPER WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Native mobile developers experienced in the development of applications for Hybrid Apps
- Mid-level experience, ideal. Would consider junior developers with 2+ years.
- Interest in working on hybrid apps.
- Required: experience with Cordova (PhoneGap)
- Desired: ionic Experience
- Experience with both native platforms (iOS and Android) is a plus
OUR IDEAL SENIOR ANDROID MOBILE DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Support for Android 4. 4 and above is required.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.