Senior Alteryx Developer
Software Development | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Globant is searching for a Senior Alteryx Developer with experience in data acquisition/extraction area. The developer will be responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas.
- May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications.
- Works closely with client to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.
Principal Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Design and develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx.
- Will write complex SQL queries with multiple joins to automate/manipulate these extracts in Alteryx
- Works with other IT teams and stakeholders concerning the accuracy of data and efficiency of processes
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting BI reports.
- Perform end to end data validation to maintain accuracy of data sets.
- Lead discussions with business areas to identify functional requirements resulting in data acquisition for BI applications
- Understand the existing source system data models.
- Ensure application stability and performance by monitoring existing workflows.
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis and support to business functions.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, database technologies and Data Warehouse
- Autonomous, proactive.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- Advanced knowledge of self-service analytic/ETL tools.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.