Scrum Master/Project Manager
Project Management | Bristol, CT | Full Time and Contract
We are seeking an exceptional a Scrum Master (Project Manager) to help us deliver a solution to be part of our team!. This position will require a full-time presence in Bristol, Connecticut.
- Managing the relationship with the client throughout the project duration, from the ideation itself (end to end PMLC).
- Monitoring services delivery throughout multiple projects and identify risks and issues, initiate strategies and take corrective action as appropriate.
- Providing leadership, and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed timeframes
- Staffing Management: works internally with staffing & recruiting for the staffing of the assigned projects.Ensuring the engagement stays on track and is accountable for customer satisfaction, being focused on delivering valuable insights to the client.
- Project/Program Management practices: a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Senior PM with experience managing web and mobile native projects (iOS and android)
- Experience working in agile environments (3+ years) with agile metrics that can show teams' performance
- Experience managing several agile teams in Southamerica and India that have dependencies among each others
- Experience managing multiple large projects across multiple functions
- Bilingual level of English/Spanish desirable.
- Ability to manage business and technical resources with an integrated project plan
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and presentation skills
- Exposure to change management/facilitation, enterprise communication and training
- Experience with process/system mapping and analysis
- Highly organized, and the ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Passionate about sports.
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed