Product Development | London, UK | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and focusing on the Digital Journey of the customer. With that in mind we then combine strong Engineering and Creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 15 years we have created a top tier organization of over 7,000 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking exceptional Scrum Master to join our team that is presently delivering solutions for a major client in the Financial Industry. This position will require a full-time presence in London.
YOU'LL HAVE THE CHANCE TO:
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum/Kanban-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress, maintain process documentation.
- Ensure that the development teams are practicing/following core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Backlogs; Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice; Support Development Managers and Project Leads as necessary.
- Consistently meeting with business customers to receive business requirements
- Effectively communicating to all stakeholders to solidify needs and identifying issues in a timely manner
- Writing and maintains defects and user stories and reviewing them with stakeholders
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- Previous experience in Scrum Master roles: A minimum of 6 years
- Identify major stakeholders and requirement sources
- Financial domain experience (great plus)
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.