Scala Developer (Relocation to Stamford, CT, USA)
Software Development | Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation, and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Scala Developer, you will be working with the latest technologies in a really challenging and professional environment with our onsite team!
- Provide clear and complete feature envisioning and definition by collaborating with peers and colleagues
- Accountable for functional, performance and operational aspects of the team's areas of responsibility
- Successfully drive business results through proper, timely, and high-quality delivery.
- Ensure that defined best practices and guidelines are accessible, understandable for everyone and applied by everyone in the off-shore team
- Ensure the development team is partnering effectively among them
- End-to-end issue resolution and follow-up
- Make decisions independently and be accountable for them.
- Work in agile environments
- Senior experience with Scala, and Java or C#
- SQL Database systems
- Solid Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Solid understanding of enterprise architecture patterns
- Great communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Cruise control)
- Web Services
- API Design
- Cloud Experience
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation & visa sponsorship is available to eligible candidates. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.