Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Software Development | Jacksonville, FL | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Be responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys), prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Lead on the design, implementation of technology and creative business solutions for iconic brands belongs to our customer.
- Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors.
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions.
- Supporting the MC team.
- Work closely with business partners to understand needs
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable to our customer standards
- Research problems discovered by quality assurance or product support with a strong sense of ownership and develop solutions to address the problems
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation
- Be committed to a spirit of authentic partnership to colleagues both internal and external to the organization
- Ensure that software standards, non-functional requirements, and quality targets are met
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering, technical field or experience in marketing fields
- Must have Marketing Cloud Certification
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce marketing cloud consultant experience
- Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving techniques
- Excellent communication skills (listening, oral and written communications)
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Good understanding in Digital Marketing domain and have a deep understanding of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Salesforce marketing cloud certifications like:
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist - Mandatory
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I - Mandatory
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II - Desirable
- Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
- Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, landing pages, and journey builder
- Strong consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing.
- Experience defining strategy, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.