Salesforce Dev/Support Lead
Staff, G&A | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Salesforce Dev/Support Lead , you will be working with the latest Technologies. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- he ideal candidate must be a Certified Force.com Advanced Developer, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 2, and Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Must be proficient with declarative programming, Apex, SOQL & VisualForce, experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Force.com platform and/or other cloud based solutions, experience designing and building web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools, experience with B2B and B2C solution implementations in Salesforce, Knowledge of Salesforce platform Security & Performance capabilities & limitations. Must be familiar with scrum methodologies and working with multidisciplinary teams.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- we need a System Architect. If he/she doesn't have the certification, we'll check based on experience
- SF Certifications: Dev 1 and App builder and preferably System Architect certified.
- Must have 5+ development experience in salesforce.
- Worked in integration projects. What were lessons learned? Can advice based on scenario.
- Fluency in effectively communicating technical solutions to technical stakeholders and providing a project delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Worked in big projects with complex release strategy.
- Experience in managing Lightning Platform development and deployment activities as well as effectively communicating technical solutions to business and technical stakeholders.
- Design an identity architecture that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems.
- Articulate system design considerations, benefits, and recommendations for identity architecture.
- Apply general identity and access management best practices to Salesforce implementations.
- The resources in this project are very senior and can contribute a lot to design so team player is also a must.
- ONSITE in Jacksonville JnJ.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.