Quality Control | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Roku SDET you know your way around testing tools, Roku development and you have a solid understanding of this platform, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Responsible for creating an automated and unit testing framework and a library of tests.
- Running tests.
- Creating reports on the outcomes of the automated test suite. (Potentially connecting to a continuous integration system).
- Work in concert with manual QA teams and may need to interact with manual testings.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Previous SDET experience required.
- Preferred location is US (Seattle).
- This position would be full time and would be intended as a long term position.
Prior Roku experience strongly preferred.
Mid-High level of seniority is preferred
Prior experience with creating automated test suites is highly preferred.
Previous experience in OTT is preferred.
Experiences on projects that use a combination of automated and manual testing is a plus.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com