Quality Control | Glendale, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Quality Engineer, you will be working with the latest technologies. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
Plan, develop, review, automate and execute test cases which test business features as well as application performance, security and scalability
- Possess strong experience with black box, gray box, regression, integration and ad-hoc testing
- Create automation frameworks from scratch and convert manual test cases to automated tests
- Maintain and grow existing automated Selenium test suites
- Increase the visibility of quality activities by creating quality and analytics based tools and dashboards
- Develop monitoring tools to cover test execution across multiple code branches and multiple platforms
- Adapt quickly to learn new technologies
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail
- Reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the data available, and develop effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web applications
- Check-in valuable, clean code on a daily basis that adds new features and capabilities
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams
Have 5+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer with experience in automating quality controls for both web and mobile applications
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field
- Fluent in object-oriented programming with minimum 4 years of use of OO languages (Java, C#, PHP) for development or QA purposes, Java preferred
- Experience with load and performance testing frameworks and tools such as: JMeter or LoadRunner
- Experience with web automated testing using frameworks such as: Selenium Webdriver or Watir
- Be familiar with public cloud providers, specifically AWS Beanstalk, Elastic Container Service, DeviceFarm and other AWS Managed services
- Be able to demonstrate some experience working with databases technologies
- Have a strong interest in open source technology
- Care about your craft and have opinions about the “right” way to do things with technology
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation… in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.