Quality Control | Tucson, AZ | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a QC Analyst and you know your way around Front-End UI + Data layer calls we want to meet you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- To create and initiate the automation framework by using the correct automation practices/industry standards
- Write the automation test cases and run/execute it on daily basis (automated)
- Fix and maintain the automation test suite on daily basis
- Perform automation tester/QAs duties
- Perform manual QA duties as required
- Responsible to own the automation test suite and area
- Jmeter performance testing experience is a plus
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- More than 5+ years of progressive, professional experience working as a test engineer.
- Experience with testing tools and build/release automation
- HTML (mostly HTML5), jQuery, jQueryUI, Bootstrap
- Some third-party components such as third-party Rich Text / Equation Editor (which is standards compliant though and doesn’t rely on browser plug-ins or anything like that)
- ASP.NET Includes mix of older WebForms and ASP.NET MVC 5 pages.
- .NET 4.5.1, .NET 4.5.2 and .NET Core 2.1 (AWS Lambda only as of now).
- AWS Infrastructure utilizing development features such as Simple Queuing Service, Lambda, ElastiCache (Redis), DynamoDB.
- Data stores include SQL Server Enterprise (main database), AWS S3 Storage, and DynamoDB.
Main Dev Tools:
- Visual Studio 2013.5
- Visual Studio 2017 (for Lambdas, and with plans to migrate everything else to VS 2017 or higher this year).
- Visual Studio code (currently only use for editing Lambdas and Terraform, usage will only expand going forward).
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.