QC Analyst | Bristol, CT | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a QC Analyst, you will be working with the latest technologies. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
- Will work close to the client’s Project Managers to define the test planning and strategy and how to implement it.
- Write and execute Test Cases on different web applications, mobile devices and operating system (Windows, iOS, Android)
- Send Status Reports on Testing Progress
- Participate in Release Management activities
- Features Sign off
- Identify bug trends and drive resolution process
- Keep project management informed of progress and escalate quality related issues when needed
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant QA experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client orientedle
- Experience testing web and mobile apps.
- Experience on exploratory and responsive design testing
- Experience on UAT testing and support
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Fast learner and an ability to work in a very dynamic fast paced environment.
- Experience on Agile testing and agile practices
- Automation knowledge and basic test scripting experience are required.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.