Quality Control | Orlando, FL, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are an Automation QA Lead and you know your way around Cloud Integration, we want to meet you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- The QA resource will play a key role in automation testing of API and System Integration for API and asynchronous events.
- Expert QA experience testing of API / Rest Web Services using automated & manual approaches
- Deep experience QA Testing Integration and middleware systems for large Enterprises
- On Site leadership experience and ability to lead and direct remote QA resources.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Ability to create enterprise application Integration test plans including detailed data from high level technical requirements.
- Able to work closely with technical development team to isolate and identify issues.
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical business teams to support the business who will lead on QA and UAT Testing
- Ability to automate load performance tests.
- Familiarity with Cloud and SAAS systems on AWS or similar cloud platforms such as Azure or GCP
- Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse project team.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills and ability to come up to speed and learn complex systems, rules, and business processes.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Development
- Database Experience to verify proper exchange of data with SQL and NoSQL including DynamoDB
- Use of Modern tools to document testing requirements.
- Experience with event driven architecture, including technologies such as Pub-Sub, Kafka, and similar technologies is a plus
- Experience in Labor Systems or Workforce Management domain is a plus
- Big Data and Data Lake Technologies, is a big plus
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.