Product Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 9,200 professionals and we are present in 17 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This is an onsite position in Alpharetta, GA.
This QA Engineer should possess skills necessary for working closely with the engineering team during all aspects of the development process. This position requires a self-motivated and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. You must be systematic at managing priorities, and communicating progress as well as risk. In addition, this position requires someone who is ‘very detailed oriented’, can juggle manual as well as automation testing in addition to the following.
- Develop, document, and execute test environments, test plans, and test/use cases.
- Work with architecture, product owners, and the development team to identify and capture test cases.
- Author and present value-driven, test process improvements to maximize testing efficiency and increase product quality.
- Own the overall technical roadmap and management of the test automation solution in collaboration with the development team.
- Be research savvy and a subject matter expert of current industry-wide QA processes, tools and technologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CICD)
- Create regression test plan, and evolve/grow regression test plan based on current and increasing feature set. Expectations are that regression test plan should be automated to run iteratively/nightly, and report results.
- Provide regular updates on sprint-based test plans and automation test runs.
- Understand business/finance needs, and have the ability to apply business value to test efforts.
- Proactively build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
- Agile/Software Development experience.
- A passion for providing quality products.
- Accountability to accomplish Sprint goals and objectives.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills, and to fluidly alter priorities based on changing business needs.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude that understands the importance of strong team collaboration and communication.
- Able to do both manual QA for current app + Test automation scripting
- Experience with Test automation with C#
- Experience with Test automation for microservices
- Experience with Azure and VSTS por test cases and issue management
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing or related field
- 2+ years’ experience deriving test automation frameworks
- SQL database experience
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.