QA Analyst - Manual
Software Development | Jersey City, NJ | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA, and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a QA Analyst - Manual you know your way around and you have a solid understanding of AngularJS 1.6, Bootstrap and Rest Services, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Create the test suite for the entire application.
- Manual testing, Defect tracking, QA reports.
Ability to comprehend complex business requirements and derive the required set of test scenarios, ensuring an end to end test coverage.
Constantly plan and optimize the testing process using best practice. Has advanced knowledge of software testing procedures and methodologies.
Working experience in Agile.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 4-6 years of manual testing experience.
- Identification of test cases, test execution, execution report, bug tracking, peer review.
- Creating the test plan and test strategy.
- Tracking the testing activities though out the SDLC.
- Risk identification and resolution.
- Agile tools like JIRA.
- Experience with test management tools like XRay, Zephyr, TestRail, etc.
- Very good understanding and experience in integration/Middle layer testing
- Solid exposure to Web application and Mobile application (Android, iOS) testing
- Good understanding and working experience in SOAP/REST web services testing using tools SOAP UI and Postman.
- Strong experience in database testing using complex queries preferred.
- Working knowledge of Unix using basic commands.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while driving resolution and achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in working on-shore / off-shore model.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.