Software Development | Glendale, FL | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA, and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a QA Analyst - Manual you know your way around and you have a solid understanding of AngularJS 1.6, Bootstrap and Rest Services, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Taking decisions and solving low or medium-complexity problems without much assistance.
- Fully covering tests and designing test cases clearly for different types of systems and tests.
- Performing Peer Review of the tasks assigned to other team members.
- Planning a low-complexity project and participating in planning activities in medium-complexity projects.
- Monitoring and controlling a low-complexity project.
- Having a good reporting level (Reports, Metrics, etc.) as a team member
- Defining an Acceptance Criterion and performing a Signoff for low-complexity projects.
- Performing training and follow-up of people of a lower seniority.
- Explaining project functionalities to other team members.
- Experience testing mobile applications and debugging those.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 4-6 years of manual testing experience.
- Identification of test cases, test execution, execution report, bug tracking, peer review.
- Creating the test plan and test strategy.
- Tracking the testing activities though out the SDLC.
- Risk identification and resolution.
- Agile tools like JIRA.
- Experience with test management tools like XRay, Zephyr, TestRail, etc.
- Very good understanding and experience in integration/Middle layer testing
- Solid exposure to Web application and Mobile application (Android, iOS) testing
- Good understanding and working experience in SOAP/REST web services testing using tools SOAP UI and Postman.
- Strong experience in database testing using complex queries preferred.
- Working knowledge of Unix using basic commands.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while driving resolution and achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in working on-shore / off-shore model.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.