Project Manager/Scrum Master
Project Management | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine strong Engineering and creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.000 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005); being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services; being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey; being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner; and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession on adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Project Manager to join our team!. This position will require a full-time presence in Seattle, Washington.
OUR IDEAL PROJECT MANAGER WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Conducting and facilitating all Scrum ceremonies (daily standups, sprint planning, grooming sessions, product reviews, sprint retrospective, etc) to ensure that team(s) are meeting sprint goals and milestones.
- The candidate will handle customer relationship, must be skilled at managing issues and mitigating risks related to project delivery team members, and will be focused on successfully meeting our customer's requirements.
- Manage the relationship with the client throughout the project duration and acting as the main point of contact between client and the software team in the customer.
- Monitor services delivery throughout the project and identify risks and issues, initiate strategies and take corrective action as appropriate.
- Provide leadership, and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames
- Gather business/technical requirements from our customer, acting as BA
- Staffing Management: works internally with staffing & recruiting for the staffing of the assigned projects. Is responsible of working out margins, rates, and identify growth opportunities with the customers
- Ensure the engagement stays on track and is accountable for customer satisfaction, being focused on delivering valuable insights to the client
OUR IDEAL PROJECT MANAGER SHOULD HAVE:
- A BS in a technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7 + years experience n Project Management roles.
- 4+ years experience working in Agile environments (a must). CSM preferred
- Software development experience-desirable
- Goal Oriented.
- Digital transformation
- Negotiation skills
- Financial knowledge and budget management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, relationship management, client facing, team-building, and problem-solving skills.
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Area platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if
needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.