Project Management | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Project Manager, you will be required to manage a variety of design and development services. You will be working very close to the Account Manager and also assisting strategists, researchers and third party partners, managing operational usability and prototype tests as well as all kinds of qualitative and UX researches (i.e. in-depth interviews, co-creations, ethnographic, etc). Your overall mission is to manage the intersection of quality, time and money, ensuring successful delivery to market, while maintaining/developing process of the consultancy company.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
- Development and (co)ownership of project documentation such as Scope of Work, Work Orders, Project Plans, Staff Plans, Timelines, etc
- Proactive management of project risks, anticipating problems in advance, managing upstream
- Main liaison and partner with account management, strategists/researchers regarding resource needs
- Internal management of project finance, calendars, timeline and resources: ability to look at and proactively manage the "big picture" across a multiple of projects
- Facilitate quality assurance reviews for projects to ensure highest quality deliverables
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in project management at research and/or event production companies
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage a multiple simultaneous tasks and projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Highly motivated with a Can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in Scrum-Agile methodology
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.